Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I remember those days like a huge blank. a mass of time. I dont remember any specific details, or how many days, or years.
Sometimes I consider them wasted time.
sometimes I dont. Sometimes I just think those days made me who I am now.
Better? worse?. Just difrent.
Now I know, no matter what, theres always something.
that you are still you, and this will pass too.
I think of life as a period of time given to you to make the most of it.
and im not talking about changing the world or winnin a nobel prize.
to make the most of it your way.
thinking that if you didnt do something you wanted to do, then its your fault.
and I definitely dont wanna be the reason of my misery.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found the way to your blog. So I thought that I should gave you a comment ;o) ...

You wrote great words ...

Darky

7:25 PM  
Blogger me said...

thanks. Its been a long time since I last thought about it.
There s times I still feel bad, but you'd be amazed by the things human beings can put up with.
usually we are stronger than we think.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes. But in the moment I have the feeling that I am not really strong. It's my feeling ...

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home