Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This feeling of desperation came over me today.
I dont know what happened, or what was on my mind, but I sudenly realized
Im trained for nothing.
I desperately wish to have something
somehing I can say I know how to do.

Its Incredible. You must wonder, what you ve been doing?
Hell, I ask that myself.
Well...lets see..I was in my senior year in highschool, when my dad got sick and died of cancer.
oh no, wait, before that I should tell you how I was in bad terms with my mom, and living with him...wait again...I dont want to.

Anyway, as you can imagine, when He died, I went back to my mom's.
yeah, talking about hell...
basically I was there because she was the most compasionate human being on the surface of this earth...or so she said.

Ok. So, without a highschool degree, I took a job, any job.
I run out of money all the time.

I guess all of my abilities are....
not the ones you need to function in the world. Outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home