Tuesday, January 24, 2006

to the movies with Villis

We asked him a lot of questions on our way there.
The movie was hilarious. The whole theatre was laughing.
Of course we had communication problems, he didnt want to speak english, wich is understandable, you re in another country, and you really wanna practice...
I think the only thing he said in english was "I forgot Will Ferrell was in this".

Of course there were this moments when I spaced out for about...five minutes or so...
Is not that I was nervous or anything is just...I think my mind has a life of its own.
Besides that it was fun, and different.

The Crazy Shovel Man when we were sitting on that bench.
He really looked like a crazy shovel man.


There's this theatrical quality about him that I like.

(and I was about to post him a comment "keep it gay, dude", but I better not...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dragonfly said...

o vieja dame la guita!
hehehe, Villis.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home