Sunday, November 27, 2005

My Fav Series

Funny as hell.
...Dating is pressure and tension. What is a date, really, but a job interview that lasts all night? The only difference between a date and a job interview is that in not many job interviews is there a chance you'll end up naked at the end of it.


This is one of the first ones I loved.
Joey: He's back! The peeper's back! (Rachel enters from her room.)
Joey: (ducking) Get down!
Rachel: Get down?
Chandler: ...And boogie!


I dont think I have to explain why I like this one, specially since Scott became a regular cast member...
Robert Romano: I'm beginning to think ER stands for "everyone's retarded



I like house, (besides the fact that he is sexy) I like the character.
a conversation with a patient's father. He just rudely told the man that his son was dying..
man: what is your problem?
House: atrophied leg. whats yours?.

(I think thats all...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home