Monday, August 22, 2005

my june 8 post

(this is for Jen. She asked for something like this)

Episode 3 - Carentan
Hello 2nd Armored
Cease fire
Episode 1 - Currahee!
Get this GD platoon on the move
Since when do I drink
Episode 4 - Replacements
Am I alright
Sleepin outside is for suckers
Ohhhhh!
Episode 5 -Crossroads
Hangin' on every word
That's not literature ...
Well Don I was at home..
.Are you two just here to gloat?
You run into any bacon sandwich ..
.Episode 6 - Bastogne
A dell? Like where fairies and gnomes live?
I am shakin so GD much. I feel like I'm dancin'
Nuts!
Where are your boots? In Washington, upGeneral Taylor's ass
Episode 7 - The Breaking Point
...Easy Co. tradition of getting shot in the ass
Episode 8 - The Last Patrol
Denied, anything else?
Had to be a full moon ...
Episode 9 - Why We Fight
Still drinking nothing but the Vat 69 ...
You dog ...
You tell em what you always tell em ...
Episode 10 - Points
Come to join me for a morning swim?
I heard reports of a red headed eskimo ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first time it doesnt work very well, but if you try it a second, you can hear it. Thanks very much!!!!
Jen.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home