Monday, October 31, 2005

Now I can hear this song anytime I want

Since this album is not yet released here...

http://www.velocity.la/radio/01%20Sunset%20Blvd.mp3

I borrowed from www.velocity.la

thanks!!

I really like all the songs in the album, since Im a huge late 70's rock fan, and I think his album has a lot of that...
way to go Scotty!

Tambien estoy muuuy contenta porque WB empezo por fin a pasar los capitulos nuevos, en los que aparece el Dr. Morris !! Asi que no voy a sufrir abstinencia de Scott por ahora.
Lo unico que quisiera es ir al concierto del sabado 12...se imaginan? volar a California para ir al Coach House...but I cant, dammit.

Had a fake tatoo painted on her right hand
And blue jeans on,
walkin' in the sand I thought,
I'm not Mr Right, but I'm mister right now
Then I walked up to her and said
how ya do
She looked and me and said who are you
I said, I'm the one you want
I'm the one you need
My summerthing

Me encanta eso de "im not mister right, but im mister right now", una forma sutil de decir, just a one night stand...anyway...enough with this scottblurb...
see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home