Monday, November 29, 2004

im ok

well, I dont have anything to complain about, (wich is good, cause I always manage to find something wrong ). My best friend finally moved in to her new house, with her little kid and her...boyfriend?.. man?, anyway, is the father of the child. The house is nice, is like a little neighbourhood, very hippie vibe, I love it.
Lucas (her brother) came, im always glad when he comes. hes gonna spend christmas in Peru, but hes coming back, so..im happy. I have no idea when is he going back to Spain (where he originally lives the most of the time) but I hope he stays here a long time.

Another friend of mine who moved away from her parents is Eugenia. She moved in to an apartment with two girls, that is closer to my house, so, my life is slowly getting normal. (well, not normal, just simpler).
I HAVE to drink coffee!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home